Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD Would any of you guys in the San Diego area be interested in purchasing a slightly used Renzetti rod lathe? It has 4 rod supports and new 8 spool rolling thread carriage. 1/10 hp motor with 3 jaw chuck, extra 1/10 hp motor, laser, tool rest, etc. Its 2 years old and has not seen much use, maybe 20 rods. I just dont have time for it any more. Over $1400.00 invested, $1000.00 firm. Please don't reply asking me to part it out, its all or nothing.

This post edited by Angry Dad 05/31/2011

·
Registered
189 Posts
that's what i just sold mine for,$1,000. pretty much the same set up. i didn't even get chance to list it anywhere. i told a friend i was thinking of selling it and next thing you know i started getting calls. you should sell it in a heart beat. i kinds wish i didn't sell mine.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MATTANZA said:
that's what i just sold mine for,$1,000. pretty much the same set up. i didn't even get chance to list it anywhere. i told a friend i was thinking of selling it and next thing you know i started getting calls. you should sell it in a heart beat. i kinds wish i didn't sell mine.

Thanks for the info-

AD-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.