All Coast banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom is coming in from out of town and wants to do a harbor type cruise. Does anyone know of any good restaurants around the OC/LA area that have a dock? We will probably launch at Alamitos Bay. Thank you.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
There are a couple of nice restaurants in the Long Beacc Marina as you are exiting out of the jetty. One is Khoury's and the other I can't think of the name off of the top of my head, but it's right next to Khoury's and it's a seafood restaurant. They both have a public dock and a nice view of boats coming in and out of the jetty. I'm sure someone will pipe in with the name of that seafood restaurant.

·
Registered
107 Posts
There are several restaurants in Los Alamitos Bay-- Kourys, The Crab Pot, Joes Crab Shack, and I believe its called Kckennas.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Yes! McKenna's is the one I was thinking of. I like that one the best. Joe's Crabshack is too much of a novelty restaurant IMO and the food isn't all that great. Very salty, which makes for an expensive bar bill.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Theres another one way back in the corner called Schooner or Later-good food and cold mugs of beer !!
I like Gladstones in LB harbor too-1/2 price sushi 2-6 during the week.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
You can dock by Tantalums and walk to Acapulcoâ??s or several other restaurants, grocery stores or even movie theaters.

As Bill said..., lots of dock space.

Cheers, Bill

â??If your not part of the solution... you're part of the problem"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts