Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Doing a 5 dayer on the Indy leaving June 30th. Since this is a 5 day trip. Does anyone know who's been on the boat know if they do RSW through out the whole trip?

Thanks,

Harddrive

·
Super Moderator
6,962 Posts
harddrive said:
Hi guys,

Doing a 5 dayer on the Indy leaving June 30th. Since this is a 5 day trip. Does anyone know who's been on the boat know if they do RSW through out the whole trip?

Thanks,

Harddrive
I was on an Indy ten day last year and the offered the RSW after the first few days so I would think yes.

·
Registered
17,312 Posts
harddrive said:
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Harddrive
They had RSW all 5 days when I did a 5-day on her.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yep, they have RSW and the fish quality is great, as is the boat and crew.

The Purfield charters are a blast, the giveaways are fun and useful on the trip.

I think you are on one of the best trips of the season. The fish are here now and the numbers are growing by the day.

On top of that you'll be fishing 5 days but only miss 4 days of work and have a weekend before and after the trip to get everything in order.

But that is not all: It's a dark of the moon cycle for this trip and that can really (IMHO) be an asset for albacore in the day and night fishing w glow sticks.

I was signed up for this trip until I tore my rotator cuff in Feb. and have another couple months of revovery before I can do much with it.

Oh well, you guys are going to have a great trip, and I'll be here to read every post you all put up about it.

Have a great trip & tight lines

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.