All Coast banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
The Vodka Perch story was all a plot to entice Tim to get off his lazy ass and get up here... we shall see if it works.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Robert, they were only 3 footers....maybe you were confused because you were drinking?
Or maybe we were?
For sure Tim was.

Dustin....you know I'll be there....this is a damn fine thing you're doing, young man!
Did someone say Perch Derby?

Dave
My Three Sons

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Hey now! See what I can do about making it. Sounds like a great time. Oh they were 4' perch. That I remember! Heading up your way next Thrusday D. Going to Harolds.

·
Registered
761 Posts
If your staying up here that night Tim ... Poker tourny at the card room at 7. Directly accross from the O'gradys bar ... Im sure you could find your way! Will give you a ring.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Getting a head start on booking the house in Cayucos for the second or third week of April. Salmon opener will be in full swing and house will be open for all who wishes to venture north. Parking will be limited so we may have to recruit the wife into the shuttle business. Gout crackers will be abundant before the first annual night perch tourny with Captain Dave driving the blender.

Updates to come

Dustin

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I'm in....different place than last year, huh?
Looks sweet.
Will bring treats.
TJ bring Kristin....she needs to get used to you being you.

Dave
My Three Sons

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yea, I suppose she does need to come on down ..... Tim .. I want to see nothing but the same as last time! I failed to live up to my past perfomances so we have some ground to make up.
New place ... Looks like we can take on 6 people on top of what i already have. Rest may want to get a room close to the Cayucos Tavern ... Cuz we will be there!

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Friggin guy.
If you don't come up for this one I'm going to spill the beans about your love child with another AC'er.

Dave
My Three Sons

·
Registered
522 Posts
Where have I been. This sounds like a real duzzy. Lance & Parker are ready for service sir. Should I bring a bib for crab fest. Were in. Gout boy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts