Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be OK to post what I saw yesterday first hand on this board, please move if not appropriate...

Good South Swell at Salt Creek yesterday. We noticed a PBer fishing in tight off Gravels, looked like 4 guys fishing did'nt have a name on the vessel or I would have included it in the subject line. Anyways, the lifeguards fired up the sirens and tried hailing the vessel numerous times to no avail and then a clean-up set came....

Myself and others were yelling for them to fire the boat and get the Hell out of there but they ignored us and the lifeguards. The second wave nailed them and sent them to the beach. Apparently, they left the boat and hauled ass out of there from the reports I got on the beach when I got a wave in? I would imagine a stiff fine would be in order after the vessel ignored the warnings from the lifeguards?

Just glad no one got hurt as the beach and surf zone was packed with swimmers. First time I have ever seen something like this before and hope to never see it again. Very dangerous situation these fools put all of us surfers and swimmers in yesterday. If anyone has any addittional info I would appreciate it as I didn't see the fisherman on the beach...

Thanks

remington

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
thanks for the story. it's unbelieveable how some people act on the water.

you'd think it'd only be a matter of time before they require boat drivers' licenses.

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
something's not right when you beach it and run for the hills, leaving the gold reels on the boat- anybody know if they ever caught up with Captain Close Out and crew after they ditched the boat and had something better to do then wait to get arrested?

Luckily those clowns didn't kill any spongers, of course there are too many of those kooks but we don't need them dead-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts