All Coast banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken their boat and anchored near the Embarkadero to watch a concert. I recall years ago when I attended a show there, I noticed a few boats anchored near by, giving them a great view and a free concert. If you have, was it a neg. or pos. experience. I'm interested in bringing my boat from Oceanside harbor or trailering it to Shelter Island to launch and watch a concert.

·
Registered
102 Posts
If you are going to shelter island, Humphries is right across the street and puts on concerts almost every week with top name artists that you would not think would perform at such a small venue. They do this because of the fact that it is a free vacation for their families that usually go with them. The marina on the other side where the Marlin Club has their weigh station fills up with anything that can float. Used to take the family there when the boys were younger. You might want to check it out. Have fun Mark/ Time Out MDR ch72

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yes, we listened to country music while cleaning fish this weekend. Trying to get on the trailer at low tide in SI was fun with so many boats bumping into each other. My timing was just right, I got to see quite a show.

Steve
25' Farallon "187"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts