Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to sell all at the same time. Disability forces sale. Independence stopped send me their schedule because I was problematic for others.
I have Grafighters approx 7' L-ML-Med. also Seekers and other Cal Stars up to 9'.
2Speed reels 12T, 30SW and 50 Narrow International, 30-50 Beefmaster. The 50 Narrow was never used since it was 2 Speeded by Cal 2speed. Newells 235 and 322 new in box. Shimano Torium and many spinning reels Penns Shimano including Accurate 12 twin drag $825 new Spectra on everything.
I have had interest from someone purchasing everything I have. You maybe interested as well.
Most of my gear is for long range fishing and should handle up to 300 lb tuna. My preferred hooks are circle hooks #2- 8.0. Jigs from irons to butterfly and other steel jigs. Many silicone jigs as well. New kill bag and harnesses. da da da
[email protected]
Anyone just getting started would save big time

· Registered
12 Posts
Good luck on selling your fishing gear. A lot nice reels you have listed. My disabilities have me think of doing the same thing. That 12T customized into a two-speed by Cal very popular reel back when I was fishing. I'm sure its still a great reel too. Just wanted to say good luck selling everything in a bundle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.