Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did'nt post last week as we were both recovering from injuries.....

I went out to dinner with Bruce(HD) and friends, managed to fall off my chair and hurt my shoulder, may have to have an MRI tomorrow....

Alex nearly knocked his head off when he did'nt see a wire cable he had stretched across the pilot house, I'm not going to post the pic it's not pretty....

Alex has had some extra time during the week and has been really busy....

Cap rail

We decided to do some reinforcement after a brutal trip offshore 3 weeks ago, so most of the 1" was pulled out and replaced with 2"....

You can see the 2" in the back of the toilet wall....

Roof, probably going to put a grab rail along the top...

Welding up the sides.....

Engine compartment, can't wait to see the motors in there....

Framed up the back and built th back sliding door yesterday...

Man it was hot out in the shop yesterday...

Neill

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Help, Help me please.

I've fallen and I can't get up. WTG Neill.

You're almost there.

John.
Parker 2320 'FloMar'.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John and JSea.....

I saw Dr.D and my physical therapist this morning, the Xrays did not show any damage to my shoulder but because the pain is not going away it looks like I've torn something, so I'm having an MRI on Wednesday...

My daughter Lacy arrived yesterday to spend a month here so we're hanging out watching Emeril marathons.....going to the San Diego Zoo....Seaworld...Legoland...:)

But with the injury and Lacy I have to give up working on the boat with Alex and no fishing for a while....:(

I'd love to fish in August, during the week is good too John....

Neill

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
it's looking GREAT neill. keep the pictures coming. those motors will in in no time.

a grab rail would be a GREAT idea on the roof. safety safety safety. maybe you should have put one on the table or the chair at the restaurant so you wouldn't have fallen off your chair. ;)

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glendon,

It got ugly today......

Bad tear in the rotator cuff with a partial tear in the bicep tendon....

I will go over to the shop at the weekend, Alex has been working hard.....

Neill

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
sorry to hear that neill. i can't imagine that's too condusive to building a boat. now i REALLY wish there was something i could do to help you out on the boat.

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts