All Coast banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while but thats because the local fishing scene has been fun with the exotics and I had surgery 2 weeks ago.....

Alex got the radar and has been doing some of the interior work including wiring,insulation and paneling.....

Bathroom.....

Anchor roller.....

Handrail into bunk area....

with radar mount, notice the siderigger rod holder...:)

Draws that are under the bench seating....

Now the heartbreak, Alex went to the shop to meet the driver and take delivery of the windows that have taken 2 months to build....

http://www.allcoastsportfishing.com/photos/data/500/100426DSC05772-med.JPG[/i]

[img]http://www.allcoastsportfishing.com/photos/data/500/100426DSC05770-med.JPG

The weird thing was that this was the pallet that the windows arrived on........

After talking to the window guys they tell us that the windows left the factory in a crate......

Neill

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
yep, i DEFINITELY could take a dump in that bathroom!!!! ;)

that boat's coming right along still. that cabin's gonna be quiet with all that insulation, and warm too.

did every single window break? it's hard to imagine why with the pallet in such good shape still. x(

thanks for the update neill. take care of that shoulder so you can get back to work on the boat!!!!

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
>I just took a vicodin on your behalf. Hope you feel better
>

LOL......:)

Thanks John.....

Neill

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Hi Neill,

At first I couldn't figure out which part of your anatomy that was, LOL. My aching lower back now doesn't feel that bad. Boat is sure coming along, and it has been interesting to say the least to share in it's construction by photo essay. Obviously the crate was dropped, and hard. But it looks like good safety glass that you will eventually have ;) Keep us posted and heal up.

Fish the Tides - Freddie

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Freddie and Wils....

I have 2 more weeks in a sling, alex is off to Utah on a archery deer hunt....

updates soon.................

Neill

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks very familiar. Had mine worked on 3 times. A word of advice. Start your rehab now. If you wait the scar tissues will freeze your should, and you will have to go through the process again, as I did. Boat looks great. Allcoast was the next best thing to being out there while going through the fun filled days of vicodine and rehab. Good luck, Mark/Time Out.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
The boat looks great...but i am not sure which looks worse, the shoulder or the window....is the freight company going to cover the replacement cost of the window?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts