Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Possibly Leaving 4pm 5/18 on Griff's bitchen 48 Viking. If anybody has any info on where the squid might be, sure would appreciate. We are considreing Cat, Clemente, SBI, and even San Nich. Sorry you could not make the trip Cory V, will post to let you know how it turns out.
by the preliminary weather outlook, San Nich is my choice!! But it really boils down to time.

thanks L

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Ditto that Erol...heading out Friday Morning for a long weekend with the family...should get in at least one solid day of fishing.....and a little here and there.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Hey Mike,

With the little one in tow and little league in the tournament stages, I can't believe you have the time to get out. Good for you! I'm heading over to the island Saturday after my youngest son's game. Will you be there on Sunday?

Jeff
The Dalton Boys
21ft Parker

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Hey Jeff,

The wife and two daughters (man, that sounds strange) are going over on the flyer...My son and I will be heading out Friday around 6ish am, and meet them when they arrive...I want to arrive early so i can get a mooring at Hamilton Cove where we will be staying.

This weekend was the only weekend our team did not have a game. I will miss one practice, and one plate umpire slot (oh darn)....but we need a little break. Playoff start after the the holiday... I will be at Catalina Friday through Monday. Give me a call. Do you still have the cellular info..i also monitor 72...I get cell service only if I am near Avalon or Two Harbors... anywhere else, no love.

Drop me a e-mail.

Mike

·
Registered
757 Posts
I will be there in about 5 hours.
Launching LB and heading around the e.end of Cat.
I will be fishing Salte Verde up to the middle of the backside of the island.
I will be on 72 as BIG BLUE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts