Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Thursday is the WSB/Squid seminar put on by WON and Mark Wisch. I highly recommend it to you private boaters, especially if you have never been. This will be my 5th year in a row....and I still have never won a door prize...%$#@*!)*#!!!! They only give about a hundred door prizes out or so....heck I just wanted a new fishin hat is all :)....anything!

It is well worth the $10 fee. Just watching the Danny Jackson movie is worh the $10 fee alone, and it will get you PUMPED for WSB fishin.....!!! No kiddin! Mark will give a lot of tips out for catching both squid and WSB.....plus the movie.

It's in Seal Beach at a small church off PCH right behind the Micky D's.....maybe a block down on the left.

I'll be there.....who else??

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>I didn't pre-pay but I plan on showing up and paying at the
>door.
>
>Scott

Hey Scott.....that's always what I do...pay at the door. Never know what might happen and maybe not make it.

I'll see ya there.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Mike,

Iâ??ve been going for the last 7 or 8 years, I love it. Now I have the boat so I can apply some of the knowledge Iâ??ve picked up. Every year you learn something new. Even if itâ??s one little thing it well worth going. You canâ??t help but get fired up talking about WSB. This year Mark has a new PowerPoint presentation. It should be great.

Just finished up my electrical project on the boat so I will be good to go after the Fred Hall show. My house bank is now four 6 volt golf cart batteries.

Hope to meet some of you allcoasters at the seminar.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Didn't Mark hold these seminars at the shop in the past? The Church he's using isn't real big, but looks like it will hold more than the "Pacific Edge classroom". Hopefully I can get in.

Scott

·
Registered
466 Posts
Indeed, what time? None of the postings nor the Pacific Edge website say what time. Seems like an important bit of info to have.

Jeff

·
Registered
167 Posts
Walt's Wharf - 201 Main St., Seal Beach - Seafood and Steak

Koi Restaurant - 600 E. Pacific Coast Hwy., Seal Beach - Sushi and Japanese Cuisine

·
Registered
217 Posts
>Mike - I'm trying to make it but it's iffy as of this point.
>Hope to see you there.

I am going to try to make it Rob, you wanna carpool again? Bring an extra set of keys! BTW, what time does it start?

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
>Can anyone recommend a good place to get some dinner in Seal
>Beach before the seminar?
>
>Thanks,
>Jenny

Jenny,

Like Danny mentioned, Captain Jacks, great King Crab legs, bring an appetite!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts