Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the decent Weather/Water forecast,I decided to head to the Island(or maybe get lucky & hit something on the way).... I wanted to try the new addition to My Boat,a Whale Tail....!!!! That's what My wife calls it....
Works like a Charm.....Get's out of the Hole in a 1/3 the time & Really reduces Porpoising & Roll...... ;) Makin' Tracks.......
Pure Lake Conditions on the way over......
After an hour & 1/2 and a couple Bird stops for nothing,we arrive...
Headed around the backside and fished a few spots all the way to Ben Weston Pt......
Lot's of Life near Two Harbors.......
1st stop it looked like We were on to something.....Here's Juan...
Here's the Wrong Kind........
After that Pic it headed for the Beach,never to be seen again.... Luckily,the Bass were bitin' a little........
Juan also downsized for some Blue-Perch Taco's.... !!!!
The wind started up,so we beat a hasty retreat the 35 miles back Home.......
We found some more Compa......
Ride Home was a bit rougher with the wind,but the Stabilizer sure helped. Ran across this Little Guy....Towing....
This Big Guy.....And Doing 10-12 knots....!!!!
Made one more stop around the Pipe for a couple Sandies,then called it a Day......
Not Quite a Neener-neeener,but I'll take it...... :p Thanks for watching & stay tuned for Next weeks Adventure of;....

This post edited by rubble 06/28/2008

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the report. Nice pictures and you caught a few as well. Looks like you had a great time.

With the price of fuel?..I don't regret my "little" 115 Merc anymore :p

Tight lines,
Steve

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bubba said:
Yo Robert, where did you order that? Thanks.
Hey,Bubba......I run an Auto Parts store for a living and one of my Suppliers carrys Fox Marine Products....
Through them I ordered my SE Sport model.I also saw online models by Stingray & Davis that looked good too......

Boaters World,WestMarine & IBoats got some too.....

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Hi rubble,

Nice job all around. Especially glad to hear you're putting a little hurt on the fuel bill !! Means more fishin' trips at the end of the day !!

Always great you're sharing the photos to take us down memory lane !!

Await next weeks adventures,

tsurikichi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.