All Coast banner

701 - 720 of 734 Posts

·
Registered
15,728 Posts
Those were fun times then. The only female that I can remember that would maybe stroll by was Baja Bev. That was also back in the day when she and old Smokey posted to try and get people to invest in the PTV (Pacific Tuna Ventures).

Also around that time you kind of tried to take on Mhlm5's role when he was banned from the POL board, then he left after he was reinstated. It's funny reading this old post. All the old timers that posted on this board including Bos spanked you and your absurd responses. LOL!

I remember I attended the one time Political Board Dinner at Halibut Dreams place in RPV. Hawk was there, so was Bos, Brad, Baja Dreamer, Andre, and one other young chap (I can't remember his name) from the Oxnard/Ventura area. Jim Day was supposed to show up but cancelled at the last minute. That was a good dinner and fun time at the dinner table.
“All the old timers that posted on this board including Bos spanked you and your absurd responses. LOL!”

what does that tell y’all’s??????
ROTMFFLMMFACFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps - I was looking for that certain female that posted up about “situational awareness” and how “IT” related to to y’all “old timers”
BobO does “IT” in his own way
just like y’all do “IT” in y’all’s own way!!!!
Not to mention Phootateer #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y’all’s crack me up big time!
pps - ditto for bos doing “IT” in hisall’s way!!!!!!!!!
ppps - did y’all check out that link about Time mags doublespeak?

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
I used search to try and find that female poster who did a drive by around the kitty litter box a long time ago didn’t find what I was looking for but did find a reasonable discussion involving carpe and bos
I miss those guys and a bunch of the old crew
Those were fun times then. You kind of tried to take on Mhlm5's role since he was banned, then left after he was reinstated. It's funny reading this old post. Even Bos spanked you and your absurd . LOL!
“All the old timers that posted on this board including Bos spanked you and your absurd responses. LOL!”

ps - I was looking for that certain female that posted up about “situational awareness” and how “IT” related to to y’all “old timers”
ppps - did y’all check out that link about Time mags doublespeak?

ppps - did y’all check out that link about "Time mags doublespeak"
No I didn't check out "Time mags doublespeak". I didn;'t find the need to as this thread has already been beat down and diluted since it was started. Seen?

·
Registered
15,728 Posts
Those were fun times then. You kind of tried to take on Mhlm5's role since he was banned, then left after he was reinstated. It's funny reading this old post. Even Bos spanked you and your absurd . LOL!

No I didn't check out "Time mags doublespeak". I didn;'t find the need to as this thread has already been beat down and diluted since it was started. Seen?
Imagine that!

seen indeed

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Imagine that!
seen indeed
Some truth there. ''The corporate state has made a war against critical thinking'' Witness Facebook, Twitter enforcing AOC talkingpoints. The big question is a)Twitter/Facebook running AOC or b) is AOC running Twitter/Facebook? The real definition of fascism is when a) switches to b)

·
Registered
15,728 Posts
Some truth there. ''The corporate state has made a war against critical thinking'' Witness Facebook, Twitter enforcing AOC talkingpoints. The big question is a)Twitter/Facebook running AOC or b) is AOC running Twitter/Facebook? The real definition of fascism is when a) switches to b)
Dude get with “IT” will y’all?
Sheesh
The corpstate runs “IT” using AOC tRump ol joe
Twitter Facebook google you name “IT”
That the big question appears to y’all as the above is indicative of “IT”
The real def of fascism is Amerika
and has been fo so long folks don’t know “IT”
Especially “some” folks

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Dude get with “IT” will y’all?
Sheesh
The corpstate runs “IT” using AOC tRump ol joe
Twitter Facebook google you name “IT”
That the big question appears to y’all as the above is indicative of “IT”
The real def of fascism is Amerika
and has been fo so long folks don’t know “IT”
Especially “some” folks
Gee Pezzer! No longer dreaming of riding on the back of AOC's Bultaco?

·
Registered
15,728 Posts
Gee Pezzer! No longer dreaming of riding on the back of AOC's Bultaco?
ROTMFFLMMFACFO!!!!!!!!!!
as usual y’all have “IT” backwards
She’s on the back dressed in form fitting camo jumpsuit with double bandoliers full of black market nato rounds crisscrossed over her perfect breasts with beautiful indigenous long black hair in a thick braid down to her butt!!!!!
AND red lipstick from a tube she keeps handy in one of the nato rounds slots
AND a matching camo Che beret raked ever so fetchingly to the left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps - we’re on a 650 Norton. I checked to be sure so y’all wouldn’t have a “mistake” to pivot off of!
Che and Fidel rallied the rebels to defeat the imperialistas from a 650 Norton.

Seen!!!!

·
Registered
15,728 Posts
Clicked one of the “recommended reading” links
Found this
Come back Alan T come back
ps - I wonder what wils thinks now about that thread

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
ROTMFFLMMFACFO!!!!!!!!!!
as usual y’all have “IT” backwards
She’s on the back dressed in form fitting camo jumpsuit with double bandoliers full of black market nato rounds crisscrossed over her perfect breasts with beautiful indigenous long black hair in a thick braid down to her butt!!!!!
AND red lipstick from a tube she keeps handy in one of the nato rounds slots
AND a matching camo Che beret raked ever so fetchingly to the left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps - we’re on a 650 Norton. I checked to be sure so y’all wouldn’t have a “mistake” to pivot off of!
Che and Fidel rallied the rebels to defeat the imperialistas from a 650 Norton.

Seen!!!!
LOL! Well a rickshaw would be more appropriate. . . .save the planet!

You actually checked? Am I detecting a wide misogynist streak?

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Figured AOC would prefer the rumble of Norton.....
She is for the end of all fossil fuel burning Pez. If you asked her I am sure she would prefer being behind you on a rickshaw until somebody can give her a solar powered 2 wheeler. . . .Its just you that prefers the rumble of a Norton.

No doubt you would find Gina Carano more attuned to the Norton. . . .and of course she could wipe the floor with AOC as well..

·
Registered
6,265 Posts
She is for the end of all fossil fuel burning Pez. If you asked her I am sure she would prefer being behind you on a rickshaw until somebody can give her a solar powered 2 wheeler. . . .Its just you that prefers the rumble of a Norton.

No doubt you would Gina Carano more attuned to the Norton. . . .and of course she could wipe the floor with AOC as well..
No, like all "real republicans", she is only against others using fossil fuels.

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
No, like all "real republicans", she is only against others using fossil fuels.
Yea you might be right. The motto of the Real Republicans is ''Worrying about what OTHER people do''

·
Registered
15,728 Posts
Phooter # 1
She is for the end of all fossil fuel burning Pez.

me too!

If you asked her I am sure she would prefer being behind you on a rickshaw until somebody can give her a solar powered 2 wheeler. . . .

side by side so I could see her works for me

Its just you that prefers the rumble of a Norton.

Motorcycleta de revolutionista

No doubt you would find Gina Carano more attuned to the Norton. . . .and of course she could wipe the floor with AOC as well..

she’s scary!

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
she’s scary!
Nah she's not scary. . . . she is just capable! Like nuclear power, fossil fuels, GMOs, pharmaceuticals and everything else capable that you fear. . . .she is capable of great good and great bad. . . .but as revealed on her interview with Ben Shapiro she is just a really nice gal with a lot of self confidence and the will to walk when the little petty people want her to back down. Gutsy and ethical.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
Nah she's not scary. . . . she is just capable! Like nuclear power, fossil fuels, GMOs, pharmaceuticals and everything else capable that you fear. . . .she is capable of great good and great bad. . . .but as revealed on her interview with Ben Shapiro she is just a really nice gal with a lot of self confidence and the will to walk when the little petty people want her to back down. Gutsy and ethical.
Gina is opposite of Cancel Culture. Unlike Pez and his Lefty Democrat / Real Republican comrades.

·
Registered
15,728 Posts
Gina is opposite of Cancel Culture. Unlike Pez and his Lefty Democrat / Real Republican comrades.
Once again I repeat the obvious
Amerika has been dragged so far freaking right
that a Real Republican appears to be lefty
especially to “some” folks around here
ps: hey isn’t ol joe now known as Bomber Biden?
Heard on commie radio something about bombing some folks somewhere...
Y’all happy bout that?
An Amerikan Tradition continues!!!
Right On Ol Joe!!

·
Registered
15,728 Posts
The above is a pretty good example of the belief system most “some” folks see the world through
“IT’S” all good!!!!!
Right?!?!?!?!??????????
Phoot indeed

701 - 720 of 734 Posts