Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

721 - 740 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
The above is a pretty good example of the belief system most “some” folks see the world through
“IT’S” all good!!!!!
Right?!?!?!?!??????????
Phoot indeed
Fear should be rational not irrational. Sure there are powerful forces in this world that can be used for both good and bad but like taking guns away its not the guns that kill its the guy thats either going to violate the law and carry a gun anyway (ala cartels in Mexico) or he is going to use a knife. Of course if you are a sociopath you are going to think like a sociopath.

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
The above is a pretty good example of the belief system most “some” folks see the world through
“IT’S” all good!!!!!
Right?!?!?!?!??????????
Phoot indeed
Once again I repeat the obvious
Amerika has been dragged so far freaking right
that a Real Republican appears to be lefty
especially to “some” folks around here
ps: hey isn’t ol joe now known as Bomber Biden?
Heard on commie radio something about bombing some folks somewhere...
Y’all happy bout that?
An Amerikan Tradition continues!!!
Right On Ol Joe!!
No I don't think that's the case. US and Iran have been exchanging missiles for a lot of years. Was this Biden strike appropriate? I have no idea. I am not of the practice of holding a hookah up to the light and reading the scum leaves in the bottom of it. Before passing judgement I will await real evidence one way of the other.

·
Registered
15,809 Posts
No I don't think that's the case. US and Iran have been exchanging missiles for a lot of years. Was this Biden strike appropriate? I have no idea. I am not of the practice of holding a hookah up to the light and reading the scum leaves in the bottom of it. Before passing judgement I will await real evidence one way of the other.
please define “real evidence”
Thanks

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
please define “real evidence”
Thanks
Evidence is real to the beholder. Some only need a daddy to tell them. . . .others like to see validation. . . .like an extensive and fruitless search for WMDs. In the exchange of missiles going in two directions. . . .its a matter of bringing it to an end. You want to assign blame and yo daddy told you who to blame. To you real evidence is actually the con job. Seems you know it but you never change. . . .but it does explain why you want me to explain to you what real evidence is. We live in a world where absolutely everybody is trying to survive and no one does. . . .yo daddy has conned you into thinking he has a solution for that. . . .but she is just conning you.

·
Registered
15,809 Posts
Evidence is real to the beholder. Some only need a daddy to tell them. . . .others like to see validation. . . .like an extensive and fruitless search for WMDs. In the exchange of missiles going in two directions. . . .its a matter of bringing it to an end. You want to assign blame and yo daddy told you who to blame. To you real evidence is actually the con job. Seems you know it but you never change. . . .but it does explain why you want me to explain to you what real evidence is. We live in a world where absolutely everybody is trying to survive and no one does. . . .yo daddy has conned you into thinking he has a solution for that. . . .but she is just conning you.
The official story is “IT”

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
I’ve been disowned for not going along with “IT”
Here’s a subtle reminder
Inverted Totalitarianism
or as the Mad Hatter gang opine
Up is down down is up
Seen
Gee Pez what were asked to do by IT?

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
What was that?

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
No doubt you would find Gina Carano more attuned to the Norton. . . .and of course she could wipe the floor with AOC as well..
I just heard a new name for AOC today that really fits her description as a person to a tee.. AOC is now the "Race Baiter". LMAO!!

Every time I am going to refer to her in conversation with anyone as "Race Baiter".

·
Registered
15,809 Posts
I just heard a new name for AOC today that really fits her description as a person to a tee.. AOC is now the "Race Baiter". LMAO!!

Every time I am going to refer to her in conversation with anyone as "Race Baiter".
Oh the hypocrony!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,809 Posts
DEFECTORS?
pitiful
Here y’all go yall!!!
Please don’t fall back on y’all’s typically true believers tactics and spew that because “IT” wasn’t on FAUX NEWS or any of the other propaganda portals y’all believe “ITS”
fake news!!
ROTMFFLMMFACFO
Edit: to remove “in” before ““ITS” fake news.”
AND to add: y’all aren’t DEFECTORS are y’all’s????????????????????????????????
ROTMFFLMMFACFO

721 - 740 of 748 Posts