Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've got myself and my dad signed up for Freddie's seminar at pacific edge next thursday night. anyone else going? let's get a list going.

so the list so far is:

1. GettinUglysSon/Glendon
2. Gettin' Ugly/Tim
3. Hithard/Mike
4. Blackfish/Mike
5. TopShot25/John
6. HardFishin/Michael
7. RobE/Rob with MiniRobE
8. TeamStriper/Josh

See you all there tonight.

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Trying to make it Glendon but not sure if it'll happen. I saw Freddie speak on this subject at the Channel Islands group. I recommend it to anyone as Freddie really knows his material and will inspire you to really understand the tides in order to maximize your effectiveness on the water. With Mark (who also writes important info about tides in perhaps the most "underread" part of his books) there to interact with Freddie it should be a really good event.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Glendon,

Signed up the first day it was offered. I think this will be a very good seminar. Iâ??ve only been an Allcoast member for a year, but it appears Freddie is highly respected for his knowledge around here. Thatâ??s good enough for me. If Mark wants to here him, that should tell us something. Mark, if you read this, how about toward the end you and Freddie through ideas at one another in a discussion. Maybe that would give some of us a better understanding of all this and itâ??s importance. I noticed that you said last weekend on your PBâ??s report that this was your favorite moon phase. Then you went right out and showed us why.

Glendon see you there.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hi John

Thanks for the suggestions, we'll see how it goes. I'm really looking forward to Freddies presentation for two reasons.... it is on a subject I have a lot of interest in and I mostly just get to listen and take notes!

By the way, we need to get your work scheduled. You're probably ready for your new toy and I need more time to fish!

See you Thursday

Mark

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so the list so far is:

1. GettinUglysSon/Glendon
2. Gettin' Ugly/Tim
3. Hithard/Mike
4. Blackfish/Mike
5. TopShot25/John
6. HardFishin/Michael
7. RobE/Rob with MiniRobE

and maybe aloharob/Rob.

Maybe we should get some nametags going with our Allcoast names and our real names?

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts