Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not. Are you?
Can’t quite make the leap for more than ethical reasons but was more interested in looking at “IT” from a pure er uh “real capitalist” POV....
One aspect of which is that profit rationalizes whatever gets in the way of “IT”
seen?

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
Can’t quite make the leap for more than ethical reasons but was more interested in looking at “IT” from a pure er uh “real capitalist” POV....
One aspect of which is that profit rationalizes whatever gets in the way of “IT”
seen?
Best way to look at it Pez is buy a few and frame them on your wall. As long as you leave them in the frame you won't have to worry about realizing profits and just think more coins not available to those nasty profit seekers. don't just ruminate Pez do the part that God designed you to do.

·
Registered
15,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Best way to look at it Pez is buy a few and frame them on your wall. As long as you leave them in the frame you won't have to worry about realizing profits and just think more coins not available to those nasty profit seekers. don't just ruminate Pez do the part that God designed you to do.
How do I frame a digital coin?
Thanks!
ps - did god design us to ignore “IT”
Thanks!

·
Registered
15,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
How do I frame a digital coin?
Thanks!
ps - did god design us to ignore “IT”
Thanks!
LOL! Print out the certificate of ownership Pez! I bet it comes with that attractive blond logo! Probably will look great on the wall!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts