Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a professional numismatist (coin dealer)for over 30 years,I will offer services at little or no charge in help on evaluating coin and stamp collections, advice on the purchase of ,gold and silver bullion to members of this board,Evaluations and advice given by phone or email only after advance consultations,IMHO Ray

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dave,Im always ready to advise anyone, on rare coins.Bullion gold and silver,,better left to others.I dont think I'd want to give any advice to someone just having called me a liar.RAY

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Dave,Im always ready to advise anyone, on rare coins.Bullion gold and silver,,better left to others.I dont think I'd want to give any advice to someone just having called me a liar.RAY
That's okay, I don't want advice from someone that lies about me.

It is amusing that I asked for your advice eight years ago, and waited until today, the day after you got called on your lying to respond.

Incidentally I ended up buying silver bullion from Kitco at $17.42 and and it's right at $22.00 today so pretty weak performance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
when you try to sell it,you will get nailed,,,sellers fees,assays..etc..you will get lucky if you get back 15 per ounce.....and you will receive a 1099,,,for taxes.....i still cant figure out how you can come at me when I never mentioned you in my response ,by the way,,all fishermen are liars.Have a Merry Christmas...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts