All Coast banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ...Little over two months before the Cayucos disaster, but seems Dave has lost his safety equipment. Think we better jump in and save him ... before he ends up like this guy! Lets put one together!

·
Registered
683 Posts
I've seen that guy. He's among those drawing up the MPA's and has even volunteered to begin checking daily bag limits of private boaters returning to the ramps. The underwear drinker has risen. :)

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
He BEAT the rap?
What a nutsack!
A lucky nutsack!

We do need a Safety Meeting before Cayucos, and probably before Moss....although Moss is fast approaching.
And, Big D....you and Julie still up for the trip?

Dave
My Three Sons

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are on Dave ......... Pick me up on Thursday .... Julie will ride up with the girls on Friday.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike ..... Drag the boat up to Moss for the Salmon opener ..... big party .. big fun ... come on up

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Mike...
Dustin and I are towing up Thursday March 30. I'm picking him up in Paso. Stuart is also towing up that day with his buddy.
The womenfolk arrive the next day.
We are towing to Moss and the way Moss is set up you really need two guys to handle the launch and the trailer parking.
We are staying at the Moss Landing RV Park...I have a cab over camper (we call it the Gay Caballero) on my truck and so does Stuart.
Thursday night looks to be boys' night general stupidity at the biker bar.
Friday is "recovering and getting ready" for the opener Saturday morning.
We plan on fishing Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

Dave
My Three Sons

·
Registered
552 Posts
OK, Ladies...we know about the Wrangler cabover rendezvous in Moss, but what about the Safety Meeting? Weather looks like shite this weekend and Brophy's may be the only safe harbor. Anyone? Craig.

Parker 2320
ch 18/68

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Anyone?
Beuller?

I'm in Craig....Saturday night is best...but Friday's not impossible.
We'll see if we can round up a few of the usual suspects...and let's see if Robert will release the death grip on the tennis raquet and put his man-pants on for a change.

Brophy's?
Jimmy's?
Tee Off?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Leaving for paradise...... better known as Fresno right now. Thinking of swinging by and saying hi to the Hanford Navy. You all be carefull this weekend, no sword fights in Brophys!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Sorry to say I have way too much boat left so I won't be able to swing it. I know you guys are going to have a blast regardless of the fishing.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hey Mitch...what does that mean? too much boat left? you don't need any boat, just a credit card. I'm still looking ok for Sat nite. Professor?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts