Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems that paying for this is kinda of not worth it.
Last year the antennas went down or (stolen ) didnt post for about a month, was told that we would be credited for an add 6 mos and now a new site (are we supposed to pay for this)? I read this site alot during the spring and summer but dont post much. I think most of people that post here are really nice and very helpfull,
Whats your feed back? Is it worth it?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
>>>>"I read this site alot during the spring and summer but dont post much. I think most of people that post here are really nice and very helpfull, Whats your feed back?"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not trying to stir up anything If i could get out a little more i would post. But it seems this is going the wrong way. was just a little skeptical of paying for that site. when most of the info comes from fellow fishermen. If i was Mark W ,would you reply like you did?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
>>>>"Not trying to stir up anything If i could get out a little more i would post. But it seems this is going the wrong way. was just a little skeptical of paying for that site. when most of the info comes from fellow fishermen. If i was Mark W ,would you reply like you did?'

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will Do my best to support this site. and hope to get out a much as possible,now all we need is some weather and temps to co-opperate.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Last year was an extremely tough year to be making Reel time reports because of the adverse local water conditions for most of the season.
Perhaps better conditions will aide the site in building participants.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
The site is in an infantile stage and will continue to evolve.
Everything comes with growing pains!

John.
Parker 2320 'FloMar'.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Right now Reel Time is a money black hole.
We keep throwing funds at it and it keeps sucking them in & we still don't have the equipment we had hoped to have to make it sail.
It is a free service at Reeltimereports.com and will continue that way until we get it dialed in the way we want it to be
Don

1 - 9 of 9 Posts