All Coast banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good God. Looks like there's gonna be some cabin fever happenin' the next week or so.

.TODAY...NW WIND 10 TO 20 KT. LOCAL GUSTS TO 25 KT ACROSS THE SAN PEDRO CHANNEL. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT OR LESS. W SWELL 5 TO 7 FT AT 15 SECONDS. PATCHY DENSE FOG THIS MORNING...WITH VSBY 1 NM OR LESS. .TONIGHT...W TO NW WIND 10 TO 20 KT. LOCAL GUSTS TO 25 KT ACROSS THE SAN PEDRO CHANNEL THIS EVENING. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. W SWELL 5 TO 7 FT AT 13 SECONDS.

.THU...W TO NW WIND 10 TO 20 KT...INCREASING TO 15 TO 25 KT BY LATE AFTERNOON. COMBINED SEAS 5 TO 7 FT WITH A DOMINANT PERIOD OF 13 SECONDS. .THU NIGHT...NW WIND 15 TO 25 KT...LOWERING TO 10 TO 20 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT. COMBINED SEAS 5 TO 7 FT.

.FRI...W TO NW WIND 10 TO 20 KT...INCREASING TO 15 TO 25 KT WITH LOCAL GUSTS TO 30 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. COMBINED SEAS 5 TO 7 FT. .FRI NIGHT...W TO NW WIND 15 TO 25 KT WITH OCCASIONAL GUSTS TO 30 KT...LOWERING TO 10 TO 20 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT. COMBINED SEAS 5 TO 8 FT.

.SAT...SW TO W WIND 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. W SWELL 6 TO 8 FT. RAIN LIKELY THROUGH THE EVENING...THEN SHOWERS LIKELY. A CHANCE OF TSTMS.

.SUN...W TO NW WIND 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 3 FT. W SWELL 7 TO 10 FT. SHOWERS LIKELY AND CHANCE OF TSTMS IN THE MORNING...THEN CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND SLIGHT CHANCE OF TSTMS.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
That sucks!!!!!! There goes another weekend. But, Iam however, scoring brownie points, with the ball and chain }(
She doesnt read the wheather reports for off shore conditions. So my excuse will be that Iam not fishing so I can spend quality time with the lady I love. LOL.....BIG TENTACLES OUT !!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a cold storm too. From the Area Discussion:

BY SATURDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING...FRONT IS EXPECTED TO MOVE ACROSS THE AREA...BRINGING SIGNIFICANT RAINFALL TO THE AREA...WITH SHOWER ACTIVITY CONTINUING ACROSS THE AREA ON SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT. 00Z GFS INDICATES 500 MB TEMPERATURES DROPPING TO AROUND -32 DEGREES AND THICKNESSES BOTTOMING OUT AROUND 531 DM. SO... WILL EXPECT VERY LOW SNOW LEVELS...POSSIBLY DROPPING TO BETWEEN 2000 AND 3000 FEET SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY. ALSO...THIS COLD AIR WILL BRING THE THREAT OF THUNDERSTORMS TO THE AREA. THE POTENTIAL EXISTS FOR SOME STRONG THUNDERSTORMS TO DEVELOP ACROSS THE AREA

·
Registered
369 Posts
I was thinking of fishing the San Diego Bay Saturday. Maybe get a few flatties, some Sand Bass, Spotties. Who knows?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts