All Coast banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hearing great talk on the WSB at the island. Heading over Friday at 1400 and coming back Sun afternoon, early. I am also headed over to get my multi-day permit, I have room for two more if your wanting to get out and come home with that prize.
Plan is to squid at Hen rock Fri and fish the other side for the rest of the weekend.
If anyone out there has an issue of Pacific Coast Sportfishing from Apr of last year...take a look at page 16, that picture was taken at Hen rock of us and my boat....The author was sitting on a can writing this article and here I came drifting by.....wierd!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Good luck T LB,

I fished there yesterday, squid was tough to make, water was 59 or less all over, slow pic on small cailcos, no cbass to speak of, lots of wind 20 to 30 most of the day!

·
Registered
255 Posts
We will be on the same schedule as you. We will be leaving at the same time and departing late Sunday morning.
Our boat "Kathleen" is located at Long Beach Shoreline Marina. We will probably be taking similar paths.
Let me know if you want to pool resources.
I will be monitoring 72.
Good luck! They have to start SOON!
John

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John, I monitor channel 69 for the most part, If your near hen rock look us up. We will have the place lit up and the barbie going but I hope to be there before dark. running at 10KTS takes me a little while to get there. Good luck to ya this weekend.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
There is a good chance I will be at the island this weekend with my brother on his 26 Blackman Express, the Tunacious. We plan to leave Saturday morning, make or buy squid and fish until Sunday. We'll give you a call on 69.

Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts